15kw/20HP Combined with Dryer and Tank Integrated Rotary Air Compressor
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
- Model NO.: AFD7.5AT
- Cooling System: Air Cooling
- Cylinder Position: Vertical
- Installation Type: Stationary Type
- Air Tank: with
- Dryer: with
- Transport Package: Carton Packing
- Origin: China
- Lubrication Style: Lubricated
- Power Source: Electric Motor
- Structure Type: Open Type
- Type: Twin-Screw Compressor
- Air Tank Capacity: 0.3m³
- Trademark: AFENGDA
- Specification: 15KW (20HP)
- HS Code: 8414809090
Integrated Screw Air Compressor
|Cooling method||Air cooling|
|Driven method||Direct driving|
|air tank capacity||m³||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.3|
ADVANTAGE / CHARACTERISTIC:
1. Machine body and motor are arranged on the top and bottom, new modular structure is designed,compact layout, simple adjustment.
2. Selection of parts, expanding the scope of work.
3. All pipes are made of high temperature resistant pipe.
4. Integrated type air compressor full performance unit with advanced drying machine and precision filter, compressed air to enter the air tank buffer before entering the primary filter, and then enter the drying machine, finally through ultra precision filter, accord with the best arrangement of air pressure system.
5. Perfect customer gas solutions, direct supply of clean air.
6. High efficiency, save energy, easy maintainance
Integrated type screw air compressor, main body and motor is directly connected, does not need the center bracket, belt, pulley, the transmission ratio of 100%, compared with the same specifications of development to improve the efficiency of the motor 2-8%. motor without bearing, oil seal, eliminating motor bearing fault, save cost, reduce daily maintenance.
7. Simple structure, small body, light heavy
Integrated type screw air compressor mainframe components than ordinary three motor components of small size 1/2, weight ratio of ordinary motor component light 1/3, simple structure, small size, reasonable design, machine size decreased significantly, increase the space utilization rate.